Correct working conditions of the fire fighting equipment is basic for the protection of lives and properties; this is the reason an appropriated inspections and maintenance schedule during the life time of the equipment shall be the only one option for the equipment’s owners.
Professionalism and experience are two of the most prominent values of our technical staff, providing an effective response according to our customers needs for the inspection and maintenance of their fire protection equipment.
- fire detection systems
- foam fire suppression systems
- chemical gases fire suppression systems
- CO2 fire supression systems
- water mist fire suppression systems
- deep fat fryer fire suppression systems
- fire extinguishers
- pressure tests & refillings
- foam analysis (MSC 1/Circ. 1312)
- Halon management